Mississauga, ON, Canada
Visual8 is a growing supply chain modelling and optimization software and consulting services company working with Fortune 500 clients across North America and the world. We specialize in developing and implementing custom-tailored optimization, planning, and scheduling systems across many industry sectors.
As a member of Visual8’s Consulting Team, you will be working amongst business specialists, computer modeling experts, and operations research professionals to fit Visual8’s powerful decision support software to clients’ unique requirements across many industry sectors. This client-facing role may involve international travel to customer sites, trade shows and conferences.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Responsibilities & Challenges
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain cloud-based and on-premises software applications
- Design and develop complex front-ends of Web-based applications based on customer requirements
- Participate in all stages of software development projects, from the design phase through to implementation, and contribute to on-time and on-budget delivery of system solutions in accordance with the project plan
- Communicate directly with clients when needed, working closely with individuals and groups to develop and document a detailed and common understanding of the solution requirements
- Collaborate with team-members to design and implement new software features
- 1-2 years of experience designing and developing complex Web front-end solutions
- Experience with Web development technologies such as ASP.NET/MVC, Ajax, jQuery, AngularJS
- Experience working with DevExpress Web components an asset
- Experience with Visual Studio and Nuget Package Manager an asset
- Experience with Cloud application deployment (AWS, Microsoft Azure) an asset
- Experience with SQL databases, LINQ, Entity Framework an asset
- Hands-on experience with source control systems such as Git, Team Foundation Server or similar an asset
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or related field with exposure to object-oriented programming concepts